Recent ISI inspection
Recent ISI inspection: Excellent rating for Educational Quality
We are delighted to have been rated “Excellent” for educational quality: Pupils’ academic and other achievements, and “Good” for educational quality: Pupils’ personal development in the ISI compliance report, published on Thursday 23 March 2023. The key findings praise:
The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is Excellent
- Pupils demonstrate extremely positive attitudes to learning
- Pupils make excellent progress in relation to their starting point sand ability
- Pupils are articulate communicators who listen well
- Pupils use information and communication technology (ICT) effectively to facilitate their learning
The quality of the pupils’ personal development is Good
- Pupils have a highly developed ability to collaborate, and they support each other extremely well
- Pupils make rapid progress in developing their self-confidence, resilience and self-understanding
- Pupils are inclusive, showing respect for and appreciation of each other’s cultures
- Some pupils are reflective and show a strong aesthetic awareness
- Pupils have a good understanding of how to adopt a healthy lifestyle, but this is not always put into practice
Short visit report: view the report.
The previous inspection took place in 2018, view the full report.
The ISI Integrated Inspection Report is available to view here.